Simple Ajax Chat will allow webmasters to have a system where site visitors can talk to each other or the editors in real-time.
Can be embedded in posts and pages via a shortcode or template tag.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Simple Ajax Chat":
· Customize theme via CSS
· Refreshes in real-time
· Fade-in animations for new messages
· All links will open in new windows
· Words and phrases ban list
· Smileys supported
· Administration page for the WP backend
· Can customize the update interval
· Can force users to register or login before posting
· Allow users to have an URL attached to their profile
· Use a text field or textarea for inputting messages
· Customize default welcoming messages
· Loads JS only if the chat is used
· WordPress 3.4 or higher
· One chat system per site only.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]