Simple Ajax Chat 20140305
An AJAX chat system for WordPress sites
Can be embedded in posts and pages via a shortcode or template tag.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Customize theme via CSS
- Refreshes in real-time
- Fade-in animations for new messages
- All links will open in new windows
- Words and phrases ban list
- Smileys supported
- Administration page for the WP backend
- Can customize the update interval
- Can force users to register or login before posting
- Allow users to have an URL attached to their profile
- Use a text field or textarea for inputting messages
- Customize default welcoming messages
- Loads JS only if the chat is used
Simple Ajax Chat
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved logic for creating chat db table, fixes "mysql_list_tables" deprecated error
- Added various CSS selectors to chat messages for custom styling
- Added support for localization/translation