It provides a way to create custom shortcodes easily and add a function to them.
Options for seperate shortcodes with the ability to add attributes.
So if the shortcode is used in the post, the code stored in it gets executed there.
The user can use some inbuilt attributes in his shortcode.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Shortcoder":
- Easy admin page.
- 1-2-3 steps to create a custom shortcode.
- No programming knowledge required.
- Comes with a "AW Quick tag" toolbar for editing.
- Preview feature.
- Can use attributes for shortcodes Know more.
- Inbuilt shortcodes Know more.
- Embed RSS Reader.
- Display Related Posts.
- Shorten any URL using "Tiny url".
- Paypal Donation Link.
- Obfuscate Email.
- Fixed bug in loops using foreach.
- Fixed several PHP notices.