The [srandom] and [snewest] tags allow specifying multiple albums.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Shashin":
· Embed a gallery of your Picasa albums, and all the photos and videos in each album.
· Show your photos and vidoes in Highslide slideshows.
· Pick individual photos or videos to display, in any size supported by Picasa.
· Pick photos and videos from any combination of albums to display in groups of thumbnails.
· Show thumbnails of your newest photos and videos, from one or more albums.
· Display album thumbnails for albums you choose, or all your albums, sorted however you like. Includes links to Google Maps.
· Display any number of random photos and videos, from one or more albums. You can also choose to exclude certain photos or albums from random display.
· Use widgets for all of the above!
· Customize the Shashin and Highslide stylesheets to suit the theme of your site.
· Internationalization: Shashin supports translations into other languages (please contribute a translation if you're bilingual!)
· Schedule daily automatic synchronization of Shashin with your Picasa albums.
· WordPress 3 or higher
· Toppa Plugin Libraries for WordPress
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Doesn't use lcfirst anymore.