Search phrases are highlighted, as are incoming searches from Google, Yahoo, and most other search engines.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Search Unleashed":
· Transparently extends WordPress search with a full text search that supports wildcards and logical operations
· Search through posts, pages, comments, meta-data, urls, and titles
· Data from plugins is included in the search - this is very important as previously any plugins that inserted data into posts were not included in searches
· Everything can be configured - select exactly what data you want to search
· Smart highlighting that shows a contextual snapshot of the search data
· Incoming search highlight. Searches made through Google, Yahoo, Altavista, Baidu, Sogou, and MSN are all highlighted
· No changes are made to standard WordPress database tables
· Fast search
· Works with WP-Cache
· WordPress 2.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Prevent plugins interfering with reindex.
· Misc fixes.