Role Scoper 1.3.63
A WordPress plugin for providing CMS-like permission settings
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Control Read and/or Edit access
- Optionally, assign roles to User Groups
- Basic Usage is via tabs in Post/Page Edit Form, no further configuration required
- Customize access for any number of Categories, Posts or Pages
- Restrictions and Roles can be inherited by subcategories / subpages or as defaults
- Customizable Hidden Content Teaser (optional)
- Denial of direct file URL requests if the user can't read a post/page which contains the attachment
- RSS Filtering: select content/excerpt/name only, http authentication option
- Pending Revisions allow Contributors to suggest changes to a currently published post/page
- Bulk Editing of Restrictions and Roles
- Type-specific role definitions allow you to supplement user capabilities without redefining WP roles
- Extensive options to specify which portions of your site are affected
- Most Bugs and Plugin Compatibility issues addressed promptly following your support forum submission
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Eyes only user access shortcode.