The quotes can be displayed inside pages by using the [quote] tag.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Quotes Collection":
· Random Quote sidebar widget with Ajax refresh feature allows getting another random quote on the same space without refreshing the web page.
· Additional information that can be provided along with the quote: quote author, source (e.g., a book, or a website URL), tags (keywords) and visibility.
· Quotes can be displayed in a page by placing a piece of code (quick tags)
· The template function quotescollection_display_randomquote() can be used to display a random quote in places other than sidebar.
· Support for Localization.
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed for cases where random refresh always fetches only two quotes.
· Bugfix for widget.