Quick Chat 4.13
A WordPress plugin for quickly embedding an AJAX-powered chat window
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Can instantly translate messages from and to 37 different languages using Bing Translator API
- Allows admin users to instantly ban chat participant IP from chat using interface controls
- Has chat participants list for both sidebar and embedded chat
- Site registered users can have their login names reserved if site admin selects this behavior
- Site admins can reserve list of chat user names that are off limits for non admin chat users
- Supports incoming messages sound notification for HTML5 audio tag enabled browsers
- Supports unlimited number of separate chat rooms on same or separate pages or posts
- Has admin user interface for deleting messages
- Can be used as elegant sidebar widget for a web page or blog
- Can be embedded into a post or page using WordPress [quick-chat] shortcode
- Can filter bad words and has user interface for adding and removing bad words
- Is translation friendly
- Can detect is user logged in to use user login name for chat user name
- Usage can be restricted to the logged in users only
- Appearance is described by separate CSS file
- Comes with quality set of emoticons to spice up a chat experience
- Saves the website bandwidth by sending Ajax requests only when there are new messages
- Supports multiple private chat sessions between chat users
- Admin users can easily download chat room transcripts from chat interface
- Besides gravatar.com avatars, local avatar plugins are also supported
- Includes admin dashboard widget to chat with other admin users from the site's backend
- Has message input box character counter to limit message size for non admin users
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.12
- Fixed bug where user list in 'top' position doesn't use comma to separate users.