The plugin is very simple to install and configure, allowing site visitors to rate content, and the admin to determine using the rankings what kind of content everybody likes.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Post Ratings":
· Rate posts, pages, archives, media files, etc..
· Embed at beginning or end of a post
· Customize the rating formula
· Sidebar widget for listing the most top rated content
· WordPress 3.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for proxies that send the client IP
· Fixed a bug in the template loader
· Fixed a bug with the transient post limit checks
· Added German translations and fixed a possible localization issue