Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields 18.104.22.168
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields 2.5:
- Major performance enhancements can now make things run up to 400% faster
- More unit tests -- now 1,858 tests with a total of 13,420 assertions covering all content type, storage type, and field variations
- Added Travis-CI / Scrutinizer-CI for all pushes and pull requests to unit test and check for other issues
- Upgraded Code Mirror library
- LICENSE TYPE:
GPL: GNU General Public License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- The Pods CMS Team
- C: \ Modules \ WordPress Plugins
This is a GUI for adding and managing custom post types.
Unlike WP custom post types, each content type gets its own database table.
A pod is a named group of data fields.
Built as a WP plugin, pods allow to create custom content types (pods), and add the fields needed to each pod.
Once content types are set up, add items to them. This involves filling out a form with the input fields being the fields created.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Last updated on March 17th, 2015
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements