Password Protect WordPress 5.0.3
A WordPress plugin for password protecting public content
A Pro version is also available. It can be purchased after installing the open-source plugin, via its admin panel page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Manage one or multiple passwords
- Can customize the login page
- Keep RSS feeds private as well
- Set the duration of the user's session
- Add a special logout link in the site navigation system
- Pro features:
- Access and activity logs
Password Protect WordPress
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 5.0.0
- Fixed issue where on some sites clicking home would return user to login page.
- Added "allow updates" option so that people who customize it can easily disable the updates.
- Migrated to legacy API domain.