It gives more control to the developer on how external links are displayed and how they behave.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Outbound Link Manager":
· Remove links. The original anchor text is kept in tact.
· Add or remove the NoFollow tag.
· Achieve the above in bulk by selecting numerous posts.
· Edit links. Instant access to the whole link code, allowing to add styles, targets or change the anchor text.
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Blacklist / whitelist functions added.
· Ignore function added.
· Some bugs resolved.