Provides a visual interface for creating the form and their fields.
Also logs all form submissions on a per form basis.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Ninja Forms":
· Create any type of restricted input field by using our easy to use filters.
· Add a spam filter to prevent those pesky bots from filling out your form.
· Save form submissions and download them in .xsl format.
· Show custom help text for any form field.
· Send a completion message to the end-user and to a list of email addresses. You can even customze the email address this comes from.
· Use required fields to ensure that your users fill in important information.
· Easily create dropdowns, multi-selects, checkboxs, radio buttons, etc. with our drag and drop interface.
· Attach a form to a page or post by simply checking a box, or use our shortcodes and functions to place your form anywhere you want.
· Fully customizable CSS, make your form look the way you want.
Pro Version features:
· Allow users to create posts/pages/etc. from a front-end form.
· Make long forms easier to manage by separating them into sections using multi-part forms.
· Give users the option to save their progress and come back to complete the form at a later date.
· Access to powerful pre and post processing hooks so you can manipulate the form data however you want.
· Allow users to upload files, with controls for naming and upload directory.
· WordPress 3.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a filter to the label of the default field list that is sent if the "Include a list of fields?" is checked - ninja_forms_email_field_label.
· Added a filter to the table of defalut fields that is ssent if the "Include a list of fields?" is checked - ninja_forms_email_field_list.
· Added the option to hide a setting using the admin metabox registration.
· Cleaned up the Basic Settings metabox to make it more inuitive.