Ninja Forms 2.8.13
A WordPress plugin for creating and embedding forms in a page or post, complete with an easy to use visual contact form builder
It features a simple to use interface that lets them add form fields by drag and drop gestures, configuring their settings, saving the results, and embedding the forms via a shortcode or template tag in the site's pages.
More technically skilled users and developers will also be very happy with Ninja Forms, the plugin providing lots of advanced form editing tools as well.
Overall the plugin is a joy to work with and can be deployed on your own sites or for full on client work.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Easy to use interface
- Extendable functionality (via other plugins)
- Import/export forms
- Automatically generates shortcode for each form
- Automatically generates template tag for each form
- Saves form submissions
- Customize each form field individually
- Form previewing functionality
- Support for required fields
- Spam filtering protection
- AJAX driven
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.8.6
- Added a new nf_init action that allows developers to run functions when Ninja Forms loads.
- Added hooks and filters to allow notifications to be more easily extended.