Provides a visual interface for creating the form and their fields.
Also logs all form submissions on a per form basis.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Ninja Forms":
- Lite features:
- Create any type of restricted input field by using our easy to use filters.
- Add a spam filter to prevent those pesky bots from filling out your form.
- Save form submissions and download them in .xsl format.
- Show custom help text for any form field.
- Send a completion message to the end-user and to a list of email addresses. You can even customze the email address this comes from.
- Use required fields to ensure that your users fill in important information.
- Easily create dropdowns, multi-selects, checkboxs, radio buttons, etc. with our drag and drop interface.
- Attach a form to a page or post by simply checking a box, or use our shortcodes and functions to place your form anywhere you want.
- Fully customizable CSS, make your form look the way you want.
- Pro Version features:
- Allow users to create posts/pages/etc. from a front-end form.
- Make long forms easier to manage by separating them into sections using multi-part forms.
- Give users the option to save their progress and come back to complete the form at a later date.
- Access to powerful pre and post processing hooks so you can manipulate the form data however you want.
- Allow users to upload files, with controls for naming and upload directory.
- Adding styling to admin metabox textareas so that they have a minimum size.
- Saving a post/page should no longer create an empty Ninja Forms custom post meta.
- Changed the call to sys_get_temp_dir() to the WordPress get_temp_dir() when trying to create a CSV attachment.
- Added a new filter ninja_forms_email_all_fields_array to give users a way to remove unwanted data from being sent in emails.