A professional WordPress plugin for creating and managing a powerful newsletter subscription service right from the blog's backend
It will help admins gather a list of user emails and when ready he can easily create newsletters and start getting the word across his userbase with style.
Just install and go to the WordPress admin panel to see its settings and features. It ain't got a "Softpedia Editor Pick" for nothing.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Create e-mails with a visual editor
- Newsletter themes can be customized
- Sidebar widget to let users to subscribe from anywhere on the blog
- Shortcode to embed the subscription form on posts and pages
- Locked content feature to fire up the subscription rate
- "Hints" box with instruction to help users with controls
- Each step of the subscription and cancellation process is fully configurable
- Subscription form and profile form are easily configurable
- Admin panel integration
- Localization ready
- Import/export mailing list
- Send and track emails with statistics
- Manage unlimited subscribers
- Extendable functionality via premium plugins
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added parameter "plugin url" on diagnostic panel
- Added custom post types to the linear theme
- Added custom post types to the vimeo-like theme
- Fixed the feed by mail placeholder panel