Tracks site usage and reports about it in the WordPress backend.
The plugin is an enhancement of the StatPress WP plugin by Daniele Lippi.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "NewStatPress":
· Total visits
· Total pages view
· Date of the first hit
· Today visits
· OS details
· Browser details
· IP address stats
· Counts all online visitors
· Counts logged online visitors
· The most viewed page/post
· The most used Browser
· The most used O.S.
· Show data in interactive charts
· IP ban list
· DB table maintenance
· WordPress 2.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Avoids possible problem with referrer (use update for sync the old data)