Multilingual Press 2.1.2
A plugin to add multilingual support for the WordPress platform
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Easily add a custom language
- Frontend sidebar widget for switching languages by hand
- Admin dashboard widget
- Automatically detects user's language and forwards him to the appropriate website version
- Language detection via the user's browser
- Content can be added individually to just one version (language) of the site
- Duplicate and easily translate posts
- User preferences are stored in cookies
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.1.1
- Fixed autoloading with glob() on Solaris systems.
- Fixed database error when upgrading from a preview version of the 2.1 branch.
- Custom flags are now fetched from the correct site.
- Built-in flag icons are checked on the file system before we return an URL for them.