Motor Racing League 1.9.5
A WordPress plugin to allow administrators to hold and manage a predictions (pick'em) league for motor sports on their blog
Points are awarded based on users' predictions and the actual finishing order of the race.
These types of prediction games are often referred to as Fantasy competitions.
Most motor sport competition types are supported. Basically any event that involves qualifying, then a race with a finishing order. For example, Formula One, NASCAR, Moto GP, even possibly cycle races.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Easy adding of championships, races and drivers/riders
- Entry form for users to make predictions for races on defined championships
- Sidebar widget to display prediction standings
- Import/Export functions (NYI)
- Multiple championships supported
- Plugable modules to support multiple custom points calculations
- Countdown timer to next prediction deadline
- Option to limit only logged in users
Motor Racing League
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fix for tooltips showing incorrect driver on [motorracingleague results=x]
- Performance improvements for [motorracingleague results=x]