Perfect for using as a call-to-action button.
After creating the button, a shortcode is provided so the admin can embed it on a page or post on the blog/site.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "MaxButtons":
· Fully CSS3 compliant with text shadowing, box shadowing, and gradients
· Color picker for unlimited color combinations
· Copy an existing button to use as starting point for others
· See buttons on different color backgrounds
· Pre-defined defaults make getting started super easy
· Create unlimited number of call-to-action buttons
· Buttons are built on-the-fly as you enter and select options
· Works with all modern browsers, degrades gracefully for others
· WordPress 3.4 or higher
· CSS3 enabled browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 'exclude' parameter to shortcode to exclude button from rendering on certain posts/pages.
· Replace get_theme_data() with wp_get_theme() on the support page.