An advanced WordPress plugin for creating CSS3 buttons with the help of a visual interface in the WordPress administration panel
To use MaxButtons, go to the WP admin panel under the "Buttons" options and build your own buttons using a starting template.
Users have access to a plethora of customizable settings, from button colors, to text and borders, and up to the link type and button opacity levels.
After creating one or more buttons, a shortcode is automatically generated and provided so the user can embed his buttons in a page or post on the site's frontend.
MaxButtons is offered via a dual licensing model, one free version under the GNU GPL license, and a commercially licensed version, packed with extra features.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Free version features:
- Cross-browser tested buttons
- Full access to the building interface
- Support for an unlimited number of buttons
- Starting button template
- Clone buttons
- Color picker for easy color selection
- Button previewing mechanism
- Pro version features:
- Support for adding icons to buttons
- Use Google Web Fonts
- Lots of ready-made templates to choose from
- Import and export created buttons
- Customize button dimensions
- Show multiple lines of text inside the button
- Shopp integration support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.28.2
- Updated wording to reflect Font Awesome 4.2.0 update.