MapPress Easy Google Maps 2.42.1
A WordPress plugin for adding interactive maps to the editing screens
The editor can even add custom markers.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- MapPress is based on the latest Google maps API v3 - it's fast, optimized for mobile phones - and no API keys are required!
- WordPress 3.0 and MultiSite compatible
- Custom post types are supported
- Easily create maps right in the standard post edit and page edit screens
- Add markers for any address, place or latitude/longitude location, or drag markers where you want them
- Create custom text and HTML for the markers, including photos, links, etc.
- Street view supported
- Readers can get driving, walking and bicycling directions right in your blog. Directions can be dragged to change waypoints or route
- Multiple maps can be created in a single post or page
- Real-time traffic
- New shortcodes with many parameters: "mapid" (to specify which map to show), "width" "height", "zoom", etc.
- Programming API to develop custom mapping plugins
- PRO Version Features:
- Custom marker icons (200+ icons are included!)
- Mashups maps (a map that combines other maps)
- Mashup custom queries by post tag, category, taxonomy, etc.
- Sidebar widgets for mashups or single maps
- Marker lists (display lists of markers under your map)
- No branding – no MapPress backlinks
- Generate maps from custom field contents
- Integration with TurboCSV
MapPress Easy Google Maps
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Wider editor infobox for Chrome and WP 3.9