For anytime the admin needs to shut down the site for various upgrades, this plugin can be called upon to do the job.
It will prevent all users (except the admin) from accessing the site and redirect them to a landing page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Maintenance mode Z":
- Settings page in the WP backend
- Comes with 4 default landing page templates
- Can add site logo
- Can add an image slider
- Time based maintenance, will deactivate on a certain date
- Add custom presentation text
- Add custom CSS code
- Add links to various social networks
- Add access rules based on IP
- Add access rules based on username