Maintenance mode Z 1.1.0
A WordPress plugin for putting the site in maintenance mode
It will prevent all users (except the admin) from accessing the site and redirect them to a landing page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Settings page in the WP backend
- Comes with 4 default landing page templates
- Can add site logo
- Can add an image slider
- Time based maintenance, will deactivate on a certain date
- Add custom presentation text
- Add custom CSS code
- Add links to various social networks
- Add access rules based on IP
- Add access rules based on username
Maintenance mode Z
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0.3
- Small fixes.