Music is played back via jPlayer by default.
For older browsers, a Flash player is used instead of jPlayer.
The audio player can be added in 3 ways, via a shortcode, widget or template tag (function, hook).
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "MP3-jPlayer":
· Playlist and single-file players.
· Pop-out player.
· Individual control of height, width, volume, download etc.
· Customize the color scheme on the settings page.
· Good compatibility across browsers/platforms, uses HTML5 or Flash.
· Uses a single instance of jPlayer by Happyworm
· Editable player designs via CSS
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed the auto number option for arbitrary single players (they were all numbered 1!).
· Fixed quotes in captions (they were unescaped still and would break players), thanks to Chris for reporting.
· Fixed a couple of routines that could throw php warnings, thanks to Rami for reporting.