A WordPress plugin for adding MP3 players to posts, pages, and sidebars
For older browsers, a Flash player is used instead of jPlayer.
The audio player can be added in 3 ways, via a shortcode, widget or template tag (function, hook).
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Playlist and single-file players.
- Pop-out player.
- Individual control of height, width, volume, download etc.
- Customize the color scheme on the settings page.
- Good compatibility across browsers/platforms, uses HTML5 or Flash.
- Uses a single instance of jPlayer by Happyworm
- Editable player designs via CSS
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.8.11
- Fixed a routine that could throw PHP warnings on servers running old versions of PHP (lower than 5.3).
- Added support for WP's do_shortcode() function.