Just install and use either the [mjcontactus] shortcode or the mj_contact_us() PHP function to embed the form anywhere on the site.
'MJ Contact us' forms come complete with data validation, so no empty form submissions will be sent to the site owner by accident or on purpose.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "MJ Contact us":
· Easy to use syntax
· Send copy of the message to the writer
· jQuery client-side data validation
· Support for required fields
· Customizable form
· WordPress 3.0.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added multiple form capability.
· Added multiple form field added capability.
· Added save form capability.