Admins can install Learninglog and transform a WordPress blog into a LMS (Learning Management System).
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Learninglog":
· Administration interface for teachers to set up learninglogs for students
· Possibility for teachers to create assignments for groups or individuals
· Ways to collect and review answers from individual learninglogs
· Advanced privacy settings for each learninglog entry, that can be labeled private, visible for a specific group or visible for the www
· Simplicity toggle, to switch advanced WordPress functions on or off, more user friendly, especially for young learners
· WordPress 3 or higher
· WordPress multisite setting enabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Admin menus are now compatible with WordPress 3.2.