A WordPress plugin for showing cooking recipes and additional nutritional information
It lets the user simply add recipes, but when listing them on the frontpage, additional info is pulled from kitchenbug.com, showing extra nutritional and servings details.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- SEO integration
- Show nutritional info per every ingredient
- Automatically recalculate ingredients for extra servings of the meal
- Metrics available in US and International scales
- Customizable interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed NaN undefined in ingredient wikilink nutrition table.
- Fixed problem on WordPress admin using HTTPS.