Jetpack by WordPress.com 3.3
A powerful plugin to enhance a self-hosted WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users
Once installed, a special tab will appear under the Dashboard where admins can go and activate the features they like (individually).
After activating a feature, a configuration button will appear, which the admin can use to add customized settings for that feature.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Email subscriptions
- Comment subscriptions
- Social-friendly comments
- Admin notifications
- Contact form
- Site statistics
- Gravatar hovercards
- Embeddable media cards
- Social sharing buttons
- Spell checking
- Grammar checking
- Image sliders
- Image carousels
- Multiple image gallery formats
- Like buttons for posts
- Page-based custom CSS
- Special theme for mobile visitors
- Enhanced search engine
- Per-page widget visibility settings
- Upload and play videos
- WordPress.com social login
- Downtime detection
- Post via email
- Support for mathematical expressions
- Sidebar widget for recent tweets
- URL shortener (via WP.me)
- Cross-posting support ( to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Path, and LinkedIn)
Jetpack by WordPress.com
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Adds responsive video support to BuddyPress.
- Custom Content Types: Added 'order' and 'orderby' options to portfolio shortcode.
- Display notice when Jetpack Development Mode is on.