A comprehensive admin interface allows the user to control every feature of the player and how it's embedded and presented to the users.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "JW Player for WordPress – Flash & HTML5 Video Player":
· Full support for JW Player for HTML5 and Flash.
· Manage multiple custom players.
· Full skin and plugin support with easy to use plugin customization interface.
· Full integration into the WordPress media library. Embed media with the JW Player as you write your posts.
· Support for adding external media to your media library including Youtube and RTMP streams.
· A full featured playlist manager - order your media by simply dragging the mouse.
· A powerful shortcode system for customizations at embed time.
· WordPress 2.8.6 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue with relative video file paths.