It provides a media management framework for the blog.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Interactive Video Plugin":
· Upload, record from webcam and import all rich-media directly to your blog post;
· Edit and remix videos using Kaltura's online full-featured video editor;
· Easily import all rich media (video, audio, pictures...) from other sites and social networks, such as YouTube, MySpace, Flickr, CCMixter, Jamendo, New York Public Library etc. and;
· Allow readers and subscribers to add video and audio comments, and to participate in collaborative videos;
· Manage and track interactive videos through the management console;
· Complete administrative capabilities. You decide who can add and edit videos;
· Supports more than 150 video, audio and image file formats and codecs
· Three different video player styles to choose from
· Custom sizing of the video player
· Advanced sharing options for videos
· WordPress 2.5 up to 2.6.2