Image Formatr 1.2.5
A WordPress plugin that corrects the way images are being displayed on a blog
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Supports custom CSS class for div image container
- Outputs standard XHTML compliant markup
- Generates image captions using the image title or alt
- Shows all content images on the blog as small thumbnails
- Standardizes all thumbnails with zero post changes
- Automatically adds width, height and alt attributes to your images
- Zooms image to large size when clicked (with HighSlide plugin installed, not included)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed Standardize-thumbnail setting.