It provides a graphical interface when interacting with calendars stored in other online services.
Upload 'wordpress-ics-importer' folder to the plugins folder, usually is wp-content/plugins.
Activate the plugin on the Plugins screen.
Place the following on a page (not post): [show-ics-events] or [show-ics-events=numevents] or [show-ics-events cal=icsnum,icsnum] (for events list) [show-ics-calendar] or [show-ics-calendar cal=icsnum,ics_num] (for new calendar)
Or use the widget in the sidebar.
Here are some key features of "ICS Calendar":
· Event list and calendar views
· Permalinks to individual events
· Ajax browsing of calendar and events list
· Sidebar widget showing event list
· Show only current events
· Show events between certain dates
· Show X number of events, or events happening in X number of days
· Display multiple lists from multiple calendars
· Combine multiple calendars into one list or calendar view
· Date language support
· Custom date and time formatting
· Privacy mode to show times but not event information
· Can change week start day
· Cache calendar file to improve server performance
· WordPress 2.7.1 or higher