A WordPress plugin for embedding RSS feeds in a page
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Shortcode format is: [hungryfeed url=" "]
- Uses WordPress Shortcodes to embed RSS feeds on any page, post or sidebar widget
- Has a variety of parameters to filter and format the feed
- Relies on WordPress built-in SimplePie for processing RSS data
- Fixes characters in URLs that may get mangled when editing in Visual mode
- Caches feeds and allows configuration of the cache expiration
- Outputs clean, HTML for easy styling with a CSS configuration setting
- Allows an admin to customize the HTML using templates
- Allows filtering of items in the RSS feed based on keywords
- Allows feed pagination
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Attempt to create cache directory if it doesn't exist.