This file lets machines and humans alike to know who created or owns the current website.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Humans TXT":
· Use a [humanstxt] shortcode to format your humans.txt file nicely on a page.
· Automatically adds the AUTHOR META tag to your WordPress theme's HEAD tag.
· Add the humans.txt file without needing FTP to upload and download files.
· TAB key support in the textarea field.
· WordPress 3.0.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Removed limitation to only work on non-sub-directory installations.