Humans TXT 1.2.7
A simple WordPress plugin to create and manage the humans.txt file, an unofficial standard for adding and giving credits to a website
It's basically a static file that sits in your website's root.
The Humans TXT plugin is basically a textarea where the content of this file gets displayed in the WP backend.
Using this textarea admins can easily edit its content and save it without having to use a FTP or Notepad application.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Embed humans.txt content in posts or pages via a shortcode
- Automatically adds the AUTHOR META tag to a WordPress theme's HEAD tag
- Easily create humans.txt file from scratch
- TAB key support in the textarea field
- Humans.txt file revisions
- Ready-made credits can be added with the push of a button
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.2.6
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility adjustments.