With access to monthly and daily comment counts, the admin can determine what are his most successful articles, based on user feedback.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Historical Comment Count":
· View number of comments by month/day
· View most commented posts from a given month/day
· Read comments from a given month/day
· WordPress 2.3.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enabled reporting total number of comments by day in a given month.
· Enabled listing of most popular posts for a given month or day.
· Enabled reading of all comments for a given month or day.