Country flags are shown for each visitor.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Google Analytics Visits":
· Various display options: (Option to display Country Names or Flags or Both with user-defined number of results) , (Option to hide header ( Flags Country... )), (Option to display - Visits, Total Visits, Pageviews, Total Pageviews with percentages if you choose to hide the actual visits count), (Option to display - Total Countries that visited).
· Flags: Stats with country flags.
· Cache support: feature to lessen the load on google analytics and in-turn page loading of wordpress page, where the widget is placed, will be faster.
· Error Handling: Error handling/reporting in case of wrong username/password or Profile ID.
· WordPress 2.8.0 or higher
· PHP 5 or higher
· Google Analytics Account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Corrected Typos thanks to Etienne for pointing it out.