Google Analytics Visits 22.214.171.124
A WordPress plugin that uses Google Analytics API to fetch data from an analytics account and displays user visits from each country in a widget
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Various display options: (Option to display Country Names or Flags or Both with user-defined number of results) , (Option to hide header ( Flags Country... )), (Option to display - Visits, Total Visits, Pageviews, Total Pageviews with percentages if you choose to hide the actual visits count), (Option to display - Total Countries that visited).
- Flags: Stats with country flags.
- Cache support: feature to lessen the load on google analytics and in-turn page loading of wordpress page, where the widget is placed, will be faster.
- Error Handling: Error handling/reporting in case of wrong username/password or Profile ID.
Google Analytics Visits
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 126.96.36.199
- Corrected Typos thanks to Etienne for pointing it out.