The UID is specified on the options page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Google Analyticator":
· Full support for the latest version of Google Analytics tracking code (ga.js).
· Inserts tracking code on all pages WordPress manages.
· Automatically tracks outbound links.
· Provides support for download link tracking.
· Easy install: only need to know your tracking UID.
· Expandable: can insert additional tracking code if needed, while maintaining ease of use.
· Option to disable tracking of WordPress administrators.
· Can include tracking code in the footer, speeding up load times.
· Complete control over options; disable any feature if needed.
· WordPress 3.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Duplicate data sometimes showing
· Flotr jQuery library clash with WooCommerce.