It simplifies the process of adding thumbnails, feature images or other types of images.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
· WordPress 3.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Inline docs updates.
· Added the before argument to output HTML before the image.
· Added the after argument to output HTML after the image.
· Added the thumbnail_id_save argument to allow the attached image to be saved as the thumbnail/featured image.
· Get the post ID via get_the_ID() rather than the global $post object.
· Fixed debug notice with $image_html.
· Moved the *_fetch_post_thumbnail_html hooks into the main function and only fire them if displaying to the screen.
· Simplified the meta_key logic.