Anti-Malware and Brute-Force Security 4.15.16
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Anti-Malware and Brute-Force Security 4.15.16:
- Created an automatic update feature that downloads any new definition updates before starting the scan.
- Added WordPress Core files to the new definitions update process and included a scan option to check the integrity of the Core files.
- Automatically whitelisted the unmodified WordPress Core files.
- Made more improvements to the Brute-Force protection patch and other minor cosmetic changes to the interface.
- LICENSE TYPE:
GPL: GNU General Public License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Eli Scheetz
- C: \ Modules \ WordPress Plugins
After the proper setup has been made, he can start a scan and view the results in real-time.
Updated definition files can be downloaded within the plugin, so the scanner is always kept updated with the latest available threats.
Where common security problems are found, some ready-made fixes are available.
The Anti-Malware plugin also includes two scan levels: Quick Scan and Complete Scan, the second more complex than the first, but taking up a lot more time and resources.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Last updated on April 27th, 2015
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris