Things like the number of users, categories, posts, comments, pages, links, tags, link-categories, words in posts, words in comments and words in pages, are counted.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "GeneralStats":
· Fully optionpage-configurable
· Easy to integrate (ships with widget functionality)
· High performing with caching technology and customizable memory usage
· drag and drop admin menu page
· Clean uninstall
· Collaborates with Sabre on user counts
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated support section.
· Updated project-information.