GTranslate (WordPress) 1.0.38
A WordPress plugin that uses Google to translate pages
The widget shows a list of country flag which when clicked immediately translate the site's content.
The widget can also show a drop-down list with the supported languages.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
GTranslate is also available for:
- Free version features:
- Up to 58 languages supported
- Language switcher widget (with flags)
- Support for automatic machine translation
- Analytics and usage statistics
- Pro version features:
- Search engine data indexing
- SEO friendly code
- Can translate meta data as well
- Edit incorrect translations
- Caching system
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0.37
- Bug fixed with new versions of PHP.
- Translation queue added.