The plugin allows the user to add a sidebar widget which users can use to translate the site's content on the fly via the Google Translate API.
The widget shows a list of country flag which when clicked immediately translate the site's content.
The widget can also show a drop-down list with the supported languages.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
GTranslate is also available for:
Here are some key features of "GTranslate (WordPress)":
Free version features:
· Up to 58 languages supported
· Language switcher widget (with flags)
· Support for automatic machine translation
· Analytics and usage statistics
Pro version features:
· Search engine data indexing
· SEO friendly code
· Can translate meta data as well
· Edit incorrect translations
· Caching system
· WordPress 2.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Images are local now.