A WordPress plugin to speak/read out text on the site
It can read any pure text from the site, or text title tags attached to non-text elements like images, menus or page sections.
This is done by embedding a small button (called TTS block) next to readable text.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Listen to text on demand (press a button)
- Listen to selected text only
- Autoplay text on page load
- Add an audio greeting to the site
- Customizable button styles
- PRO features:
- No backlink included
- Different languages on the same page
- Multiple text-to-speech buttons on the same page
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!