The admin can set many options for displaying the rating stars.
A sidebar widget is also available for displaying top ratings and other statistics generated by the plugin.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "GD Star Rating":
· Rating of posts and pages and comments
· Review Rating for posts
· Ajax rating support
· Voting rules on post/page base
· Moderation of votes on post/page base
· Different trend and star styles and sizes
· Separate saving of voting data for registered users and regular visitors
· Saving cookies with votes
· Calculation of voting trend data for each post, page and comment
· Rating multi instance support widget
· WordPress shortcode support
· WordPress editor button and tinyMCE3 plugin for shortcode
· Multi language support
· Manual placement functions of the rating code
· Category support for posts
· Advanced Rating Widget
· Rating and Voting trend calculations
· Import data from other rating plugins
· PDF User Guide
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed potential security issue with plugin export features.