It seamlessly integrates with the WordPress backend, providing all the tools for managing a shopping cart, product inventory and customer base.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "FoxyShop":
· Manage a product inventory within the WordPress structure
· Full product information: name, price, product code, shipping weight, shipping category, minimum and maximum quantities, product description, and short product description and lots more.
· Multiple images per product with popup slideshow
· Dedicated image uploader, improves default WordPress process
· Set up product categories and subcategories. Categories can be ordered alphabetically or by a custom sort.
· Complete flexibility for product variations and pricing. Chainable variations are supported so that some options aren’t available until others are selected. Price is automatically updated when different selections are made. Images can be tied to variations.
· Full product sorting capabilities: sort by name, price, date, or customize your sorting with a drag-and-drop sorter.
· Widget support for featured categories
· Discounts available in all the FoxyCart flavors: Quantity and Price, Amount and Percentage, Single Units, All Units, Buy One Get One Free, etc. Lots of flexibility.
· Sale pricing with optional date controls
· Coupon code support
· Multiple shipping recipients
· Custom file upload lets your customers send you a file when adding to the shopping cart
· Assign related product for product upselling
· Bundled products let you add more than one product to the cart at once
· Ability to hide products and categories
· Both english and metric weight support
· Support for international currencies
· Custom fields allowing for your own customization
· Custom FoxyCart domain support
· Field validation to prevent form tampering
· Shortcode support for “Add to Cart” links
· Subscription and downloadable product support
· Manage your subscriptions list using FoxyCart’s API
· View orders and customers in your WordPress admin
· FoxyCart Single Sign On (SSO) support lets you sync your WordPress users and FoxyCart customer list
· Inventory level management with auto-updating features
· Creates Google Product Search datafeed
· Automated product sitemaps
· Product importing and duplication support available
· Supports FoxyCart versions 0.70 and 0.7.1 and includes product images in the shopping cart
· WordPress 3.1 or higher
· FoxyCart API key
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Checkbox variations can now be set as required
· Added FOXYSHOP_DECIMAL_PLACES definition to allow setups that need three decimal places
· Google feeds can now be exported in multiple pages/batches and the feed page is limited to 100 unmatched products at a time
· Updated admin js calls to use .on() instead of the deprecated .live()
· Image field is now set to --OPEN-- validation so that W3 Cache doesn't break it
· Future line item products shouldn't get processed by inventory
· Set description variation field to process shortcodes
· Added datafeed loop detection to the Order Desk redirect
· Added filters for the no-stock inventory message
· max_quantity now honored when dealing with low inventory
· Changed cURL to wp_remote_post()
· Check for is_ssl() when building FoxyShop admin links
· Fixed the jQuery dequeue feature
· Upgraded to jQuery 1.10.1
· Upgraded to prettyPhoto 3.1.5
· Upgraded to jQuery 1.10.3 (used for Date Picker)
· Default FoxyCart version is now 1.1
· Added German translation