These forms can be used anywhere on the blog.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Formidable Forms":
· Integrates with Pretty Link, WP reCAPTCHA, and Akismet
· Shortcode [formidable id=x] for use in pages, posts, or text widgets for WordPress version 2.8 and above.
· Alternatively use in your template
· Create forms from existing templates or add your own
· Direct links available with and without integration with your current theme
· Select an email address to send form responses under "Advanced Form Options"
· Input default data into form fields with the option to clear when clicked
· Saves responses to the database for future retrieval, reports, and display (Pro version Coming Soon)
· PHP ninjas can display data in templates using functions in FrmApiController. However, there is currently no documentation for these functions.
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added styling classes: two thirds, scroll box, columns (frm_first_two_thirds, frm_last_two_thirds, frm_scroll_box, frm_total, frm_two_col, frm_three_col, frm_four_col, ).
· Added container in default html for new check box and radio fields.