Formidable Forms 1.07.11
A plugin to quickly and easily build forms with a simple drag-and-drop interface in WordPress
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Integrates with Pretty Link, WP reCAPTCHA, and Akismet
- Shortcode [formidable id=x] for use in pages, posts, or text widgets for WordPress version 2.8 and above.
- Alternatively use in your template
- Create forms from existing templates or add your own
- Direct links available with and without integration with your current theme
- Select an email address to send form responses under "Advanced Form Options"
- Input default data into form fields with the option to clear when clicked
- Saves responses to the database for future retrieval, reports, and display (Pro version Coming Soon)
- PHP ninjas can display data in templates using functions in FrmApiController. However, there is currently no documentation for these functions.
- last updated on:
- September 16th, 2014, 11:41 GMT
- 47.00 $
- license type:
Commercial License: PRO Version License
GPL: GNU General Public License
- developed by:
- Stephanie Wells
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ Modules \ WordPress Plugins
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.07.10
- Added 4.0 compatibility for deprecated like_escape function
- Removed label HTML in radio and checkbox fields when label=0 is used on the [input] tag in the customizable HTML
- Fixed Akismet integration for current version of Akismet
- Added Italian translation