Football Pool 2.4.2
A results pick'em league for WordPress, specifically modeled for the Euro 2012 soccer tournament
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Users can predict match outcomes.
- Can add bonus questions for extra fun.
- Configurable scoring options.
- Use different leagues for your users (optional).
- Automatic calculation of the pool ranking.
- Automatic calculation of championship standing.
- Users have charts where their scores are plotted. And they can compare themselves to other players.
- Widgets: ranking of your players, latest matches, countdown to next prediction.
- Shortcodes: countdown to the first match of the tournament, easy integration of some configuration options in your content (e.g. points).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fix:
- Matches disappeared when using a match sorting method that included the match type (thanks Kevin for reporting the problem and allowing me to do some bug tracking on your site).
- Shortcode pop-up in the WP admin always included a group ID for the [fp-matches] shortcode.
- Calculation of number of predictions went wrong for custom rankings with only bonus questions (thanks Daniel for reporting the bug).