The plugin integrates the Flowplayer 5.x HTML5 video player with the WordPress platform allowing easy embedding of videos on the Web via a simple interface.
It even has separate support for the commercial version of Flowplayer, by adding a special page in the "Settings" tab where the license key can be entered and the player logo can be customized.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Flowplayer 5 for WordPress":
- Set player width and height
- Enable looping
- Enable video autoplay
- Add a player splash image
- Add subtitles if present
- Google Analytics integration
- Preview video before publishing
- Integrated with the WordPress Media Library
- Choose player skin
- A meta widget on the page/post editing screen to embed the video on a page
- Code improvements.
- Added a few extra filters.