The plugin integrates the Flowplayer 5.x HTML5 video player with the WordPress platform allowing easy embedding of videos on the Web via a simple interface.
It even has separate support for the commercial version of Flowplayer, by adding a special page in the "Settings" tab where the license key can be entered and the player logo can be customized.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Flowplayer 5 for WordPress":
· Set player width and height
· Enable looping
· Enable video autoplay
· Add a player splash image
· Add subtitles if present
· Google Analytics integration
· Preview video before publishing
· Integrated with the WordPress Media Library
· Choose player skin
· A meta widget on the page/post editing screen to embed the video on a page
· WordPress 3.0.1 or higher
· HTML 5 enabled browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed splash image sizing.