When clicking the icons, the user will be redirected to one of the owner's social profiles.
By default, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook profiles are supported.
Infinite custom links to other social profiles can be added.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
· WordPress 3.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improve compatibility with TwentyThirteen and other themes by explicitly specifying box-sizing for plugin elements
· Plugin's html output is now valid per W3C guidelines (there were a few minor issues previously)
· Moved admin settings page css to separate file
· Generate options css output in a separate function, and store upon options save for improved performance
· Confirm compatibility with WordPress 3.6 (barring major last-minute changes)