They'll be displayed in a fixed position, always remaining visible as the user navigates the page.
Icon links and icons can be changed with the aid of an WP admin panel settings page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Floating Social Media Icon":
· Floating display
· Will load in an animated style
· Easy option to select icon style
· Easy option to select icon size
· Most essential icons (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+)
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
· PHP 5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed missing argument issue.
· Added title tags to icon links.
· Graphics improvements.