Flare allows site owners to enable various ways of sharing their articles on social media profiles.
It can enable a sidebar widget or a social sharing buttons toolbar in their posts, pages and multimedia files.
Visitors can simply click on one of the buttons and have the article shared on that respective social network with ease.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Flare":
· Customize which buttons to show and which not
· Set button position (top, bottom, side)
· Enable sidebar follow widget
· Configure button styles (rounded corners, circle shaped, square)
· Configure buttons background
· Configure individual button colors
Supported social services:
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed for handling display issue with Pinterest iFrame causing spacing issues below footer.