Has the unique ability of filtering the portfolio by categories in real-time.
Comes complete with a backend and frontend interface.
To embed the portfolio in a page, just add the [nimble-portfolio] shortcode.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Filterable jQuery Portfolio Plugin (WordPress)":
· Portfolio items are stored in the database as custom post types
· Support for YouTube, Vimeo or QuickTime videos
· View portfolio items on their own page
· Preview items in a modal (PrettyPhoto)
· Ready-made front-end style
Premium Version Features:
· Sort category order sorting
· Sort portfolio item order
· Manage multiple portfolios at the same type
· More frontend templates
· WordPress 3.0.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added URL from Media Library button to select full size Image URL much easier from your site's Media Library.