Feed statistics for WordPress sites
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Amount of days that is supposed to be saved in the statistics.
- Minimum level of WordPress-user, who is allowed to see the statistics.
- Time of a stay/visit (1hour values 3600seconds is common but might be changed)
- Visitors onlinetime (5minutes value 300s is a recommendation)
- IP, that is supposed not to be saved, ex.: your own IP
- Statistics can be shown on the dashboard
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.8.0
- Different changes on source.
- Enhance the IP check.