The plugin is available in multiple languages.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "FeedStats":
· Amount of days that is supposed to be saved in the statistics.
· Minimum level of WordPress-user, who is allowed to see the statistics.
· Time of a stay/visit (1hour values 3600seconds is common but might be changed)
· Visitors onlinetime (5minutes value 300s is a recommendation)
· IP, that is supposed not to be saved, ex.: your own IP
· Statistics can be shown on the dashboard
· WordPress 1.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Different changes on source.
· Enhance the IP check.