Featurific imitates the behavior seen on the home pages of sites, displaying summaries of featured articles on the site.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Featurific For Wordpress":
· No configuration required (although you can tweak nearly any aspect of the plugin if you so desire)
· User-customizable templates
· Integrates with the Wordpress.com Stats Plugin to select most popular posts
· Customizable options include number of posts to display, post selection type, screen duration, auto-excerpt length, etc.
· WordPress 2.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for checking loop.php file before index.php and home.php (in determining where to insert Featurific) (to support Twenty Ten theme and derivatives/relatives).