The gallery can be embedded in any post or page via a special HTML tag, which supports parameters for advanced customization.
Galleries can be created from any publicly-accessible Facebook albums, not only those associated with a specific account.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Facebook Photo Fetcher":
· Uses Facebook's API to instantly create Wordpress photo galleries from Facebook albums.
· Galleries are fully customizable: you can import complete albums, select excerpts, random excerpts, album descriptions, photo captions, and more.
· Galleries can be organized however you like: in any post or page, alone or alongside your other content.
· Simple PHP template function allows programmers to manually embed albums in any template or widget.
· Galleries can be created from any Facebook album you can access: yours, your friends', your groups', or your fanpages.
· Built-in support for automatically downloading and attaching Post Thumbnails to any post or page that includes a gallery.
· Built-in support for LightBox: Photos appear in attractive pop-up overlays without the need for any other plugins.
· Admin panel handles all setup for you: Just click "Connect", login once, and you're ready to start making albums.
· Admin panel includes a utility to search for all Facebook albums you can access (and thus use to create galleries).
· Admin panel includes a utility to auto-traverse all your posts and pages, updating albums that may've changed on Facebook.
· No custom database modifications are performed: all it does is automate the creation of post/page content for you.
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a note about the authorization process (to satisfy wp.org's plugin repo guidelines).